Allen S-645 Premier 4 Bike Hitch Mounted Rack - Clears Spare Tyre
Have a rear mounted spare tyre? Not an issue with Allen Sport's Premier 4 Bike Hitch Mounted Rack.
Having a rear mounted spare tyre usually eliminates the possibility of using a hitch mounted rack. However, the Premier 4 Bike Hitch Mounted Rack features an extended hitch arm that moves the entire rack out of the way to clear the spare. The rack installs in minutes and utilises individual cradles to securely hold your bikes in place. To keep them safe, there's even an included locking loop!
To make the rack convenient for everyday use, the arms fold down when not in use and the entire rack has a tilt away function that aids in tailgate and boot assessability. If you need to transport 4 bikes and have a rear mounted spare tyre, the Premier 4 Bike Hitch Mounted Rack is your best option
Please note: Step-through and some full suspension frames will not work with this rack without an adapter bar.
- Designed for use with vehicles that have rear mounted spare tyres.
- The carry arm is spaced appropriately to accommodate a wide range of bikes.
- Tilt-away feature makes it easy to reach your tailgate.
- Carry arms can be folded out of the way.
- Individual bike cradles and straps.
- No-wobble bolt keeps rack tight in the hitch.
- Integrated locking loop.
- Minor assembly required.
- 2" hitches only.
To purchase an adapter bar, Click here.