Perfect for commuting or storing in your pack for emergency use!
With 100 lumens and utilising a rechargeable battery, the Volt 100 is the perfect light to keep on hand for emergencies. The Volt 100 uses three different modes to maximise battery life and to give you the correct amount of light for the conditions. The included handlebar mount features a quick release so you can easily remove your light when not in use. The Volt 100 is also compatible with Cateye's optional helmet mount (link below).
If you get caught out after dark or want a basic light for commuting, the Volt 100 provides everything you need.
- 34.0 x 90.0 x 35.0 mm.
- 65g (light unit and battery).
- 1x white LED.
- Run times:
- High mode (100 lumens) : approx 2hrs
- Low mode (30 lumens) : approx 6hrs
- Flashing mode (max 150 lumens) approx 30hrs
- Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.7V-800mAh)
- 3hrs recharge time.
- Low battery indicator. Lighting mode memory function. Helmet mount (optional)
Please note: 100 lumens is great for commuting and will help you if you get caught in the dark, however, we recommend brighter lights for dedicated night setups.
To purchase the Cateye helmet mount, Click here.