Whether you're commuting on the road or hitting the trails at night, you need a good dependable light.
The Cat Eye Volt 700 is loaded with great features to make this your go-to light. Providing a max of 700 lumens, the Volt offers plenty of light for your typical night rides. With other battery saving modes, you'll have hours of light available. With a quick release bar mount and an optional helmet light, the Volt can be setup to your liking.
- Dimension 31.2 x 116.0 x 43.2 mm.
- 140 g (including battery).
- 1x high-intensity white LED.
- Run time
- Dynamic mode (700 lumens) approx 2hrs.
- Normal mode (300 lumens) approx 3.5hrs.
- All-Night mode (100 lumens) approx 10hrs.
- Hyper Constant mode (800/100 lumens) approx 7hrs
- Flashing mode (100 lumens) approx 50hrs
- Lithium-ion battery (3.6V-3100mAh)
- Recharge takes roughly 5-11 hrs (5 hr fast recharge using 1A or higher USB charging adaptor, or using USB3.0).
- 300 Recharge/discharges until the rated capacity drops to 70%
- Includes built-in fast recharging circuit, Low battery indicator, Lighting mode memory function, and Helmet mount (optional)
Tip: In our experience helmet mounts work best for trail riding. You'll be able to look through turns with a helmet mount light.