Narrow-Wide chainrings have definitely helped reduce dropped chains but they are still not a 100% guarantee.
The OneUp chain guide is for riders who want additional security. Not only does this product eliminate dropped chains, it helps reduce chainring wear.
The model you are viewing is for frames with low direct mount front derailleurs, also know as S3/E-Type
- You don't have to remove your crank to install.
- A Torx T25 is the only tool needed to install.
- Boost and Oval compatible.
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Package includes 2 top guide pieces (1 Black, 1 Green).
- To fit a wide range of chainring sizes package includes 3 different backplates.
- Compatible with 26-36T chainrings.
- Chainline: 5.5mm adjustment
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic
1. Use the correct backplate for your chainring.
2. Mount backplate to the derailleur mount with washers and torque bolts to 3Nm
3. Use the included spacer shim block to measure between back plate and chain
4. Using the above measurement, use the correct number of chain line shims.
5. Install top guide with spacers and tighten bolt to 3Nm.