Connect your smartphone to your computer with the Padrone Smart.
The oversized display of the Padrone computer just got smarter. With this computer, you can sync it to your smartphone through the free Cateye Cycling App which will enable speed and distance data to be gathered without the need for external sensors. The GPS data of your smartphone along with any calls, email alerts and text messages then is displayed on the Padrone's smart screen through the "Mirror Mode".
If you don't want to carry a phone, you can link the Padrone Smart with Bluetooth to any compatible Speed, Cadence, Power or Heart Rate device.
It'll also upload straight into Strava, CatEye Atlas or Training Peaks too.
- Upload Ride Data to training sites and share with the press of the button
- View call/email/SMS (Text) alerts and ride data in real time on the Padrone Smart
- Smart setup - Setup of the Padrone Smart, Customizable display and Clock auto adjustment
- Import a summary of ride data in Sensor Direct Mode
- App can be used directly with smartphone.
- Data from smartphone is sent to the Padrone Smart where you can view it.
- GPS signal to the smartphone measures Speed and Altitude.
- Optional Bluetooth?« SMART sensors record Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power.
- Displays Call/Email/SMS (Text) alert on the cycle computer.
Compatible Smart Phone List is Here