Crank Brothers Candy 7 Pedals
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
The Crank Brothers new all mountain/ trail pedal, the Candy 7.
The Crank Brothers Candy 7 is for riders who are after a light and durable pedal, but still like little platform. The platform helps re-entry after taking a foot off (to roost your mates with loam of course!), reduces shoe flex and foot pain and also gives a little more confidence when on rough terrain and you haven't quite clipped in.
With a tough 6061 T6 aluminium body which is hard anodised and 300 series stainless steel "wings" the Crank Brothers Candy 7 is designed to last. The Candy 7 takes on the same bearing and seal upgrades for 2016 as the rest of the Crank Brothers Range.
The big news is the customisable "Traction Pads" - both 1 and 2mm options supplied with pedals. This allows riders to adjust the friction between the shoe/pedal interface to suit your preferences and shoes.
- Adjustable "Traction Pad" system. Tune the pedal height with removable traction pads(1 and 2mm supplied) and pins . This allows riders to adjust the friction between the shoe/pedal interface to suit your preferences and shoes.
- Chamfered sides to deflect sneaky stumps hiding in the bushes - reducing those unexpected over-the-bars excursions.
- Swapable cleats giving 15° or 20° release angle.
- 320 g per pair
Improvements from over previous models:
- Enduro Max (maximum load) cartridge bearing upgrade on pedal end for high thrust loads - Improved longevity between service intervals
- Igus LL glide bearing - Exclusive technical material for longer life between services
- Added double lip seal and additional external seal. More seals = longer life
What's in the box:
- Two Candy 7 pedals
- Two premium brass cleats with shims
- Four cleat bolts
- 1mm and 2mm traction pads
9/16 pedal axle fits all three-peice cranks.