The Mallet DH is the pedal you'll find on most pro's downhill bikes, not because Crank Brothers sponsor the most riders, far from it, you'll see so many because they work.
The Mallet range is for those of us who like the need the power of clipless pedals to stay competitive, but deep down rather run flats because they are just way more fun.
Easy to get in, easy to get out, perfect for those moto-style corners where roosting the spectators just has to be done. Coming in hot to a nasty rock garden hot and unclipped? No need to back off. 4mm steel pins have all the grip of your old flats.
Works great on everything from your trail bike, all the way up to a full downhill bike.
The Crank Brothers Mallet DH uses a full aluminium platform for strength and durability. The cleat wings are stainless steel for a long life. These utilise the "Next Gen" Internals which include upgraded bearings and a new double seal system that ensures grease stays in and muck stays out!
The Mallet DH uses a 9/16 axle and will fit any aluminium or carbon crank.
Supplied with Cleats.
- Weight - 468g per pair
- Body material - Two piece machined 6061-T6 aluminium
- Spring material - 300 series stainless steel
- Wing material - 17-4PH stainless steel
- Release angle - 15 - 20 adjustable via cleats
- Pins - 8 Per side. Adjustable height
- Max rider weight - no restriction
- Q-factor - 57mm (distance from axle flange to centre of cleat)
- Inner bearing type Igus LL-Glide Bearing
- Outer bearing type - Enduro Cartridge bearing
- Seals - Double Seal System to prevent water ingress
- End Cap - Hex Head Alloy
- Cleat Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Warranty - 5 Years