Dakine Hellion Knee Guards
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Give your knees a fighting chance when you crash!
As much as we try to avoid crashing, its a part of mountain biking that we all have the displeasure of experiencing. To minimise injuries and to give yourself the chance to hop back on your bike, you'll need a good set of kneepads. The Hellion from Dakine strikes the perfect balance between protection and mobility while providing good breathability. With 4-way stretch fabrics, an ergonomic design and adjustable thigh strap, these pads will stay firmly in place without causing any discomfort.
Not only to they provide a great fit, the Hellion utilises CE-Certified foam padding a offers side padding as well. Wrapped in an abrasion resistant fabric, these will protect and hold up to all our mistakes! Best of all, they're still comfortable to pedal in!
- CE-Certified foam knee protector.
- Side padding for extra protection.
- Interior kneecap support.
- Cross X elastic compression design on back.
- Bonded hem seam construction.
- Open back design.
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit.
- Adjustable thigh strap with silicon grippers.
- 4-way stretch mesh back and perforated 2mm AriaprenePro™ with Polygiene Odor Control Technology.
- Aramid fibre abrasion resistant fabric.
To view elbow pads, Click here.