Utilising a 9 tooth cog, e*thirteen's new TRS+ cassette offers an incredible 511% range in the 11-speed version!
Besides its incredible range, the cassette offers several great features. Using a multi-piece design, the TRS+ makes it easy to replace worn portions of the cassette rather than replacing the whole unit. This can save you a considerable amount of money on future maintenance!
If you are looking for a new wide range cassette, the TRS+ is a great option. It installs on a standard XD driver and is compatible with common 11sp and 10sp components on the market. The 9-46 cassette gives a wider range than SRAM's new Eagle 12 speed groupset!. This product offers great value and performance!
Features and specifications:
- Three-Piece Cassette On the 10 Speed and 9-44t 11 Speed. Two-Piece on the 9-46t 11 Speed.
- EXA+ Alloy And Chromoly Steel.
- 11-speed or 10-speed (for 1x or 2x) options.
- Available Optionss:
- 10-speed: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-35-42. - 300g
- 11-speed: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-32-38-44 - 320g
- 11-speed: 9-10-12-14-17-20-24-28-33-39-46 - 339g
- Includes tool, lockring and grease packet.
- Requires chain whip.
- e13 recommends using an 11-speed chain with both 10 and 11-speed versions.
Installation is bit different compared to your standard Sram and Shimano cassettes, but still relatively straightforward.
- Grease the XD driver's threads with the included grease packet.
- Install the aluminium cassette piece onto the driver (cassette is keyed!) and thread the lockring on.
- Using the included tool, tighten to 25Nm or snug plus 45 degrees.
- Apply a generous amount of grease to the tangs on the steel cassette piece.
- Line up the markings on booth cassette halves and press firmly. This can only be installed in one way.
- Using a chain whip, turn the steel piece clockwise until the markings indicate locked.