The Racer's Edge is the thinnest grip in ESI's line up with an installed diameter of just 30mm. They are also the lightest at just 50g.
Made in the USA from silicone, they allow your hands to grip regardless of whether it is wet or dry. They hold onto the bars better than any other non lock on grip too.
The ESI Racer's Edge feature:
- UV Resistant - so they won't fade
- Non Porous - will not harden
- Adhesion - stick onto the bar without glue or wire. They will not slip or throttle
- Latex Free - in both the grip and the end cap
- Made in the USA
- Proven at an Olympic level
- Lightweight at just 50g
- Memory - these will conform to your hand over time
- Shock absorption - Silicone absorbs shock significantly better than a rubber grip reducing arm pump and fatigue
- Fully washable
- Installs with comprressed air, window cleaner or rubbing alchol
- Withstands any weather temperature or conditions.
- Can be cut to whatever size you'd like
What's in the box?
- 2 x ESI Silicone Grips
- 2 x ESI push in end plugs
If you're running grip shift, the ESI Chunky Grip will match up best.