ESI Racers Edge Silicone Slip On Grips
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
The Racer's Edge is the thinnest grip in ESI's line up with an installed diameter of just 30mm. They are also the lightest at just 50g.
Made in the USA from silicone, they allow your hands to grip regardless of whether it is wet or dry. They hold onto the bars better than any other non lock on grip too.
The ESI Racer's Edge feature:
- UV Resistant - so they won't fade
- Non Porous - will not harden
- Adhesion - stick onto the bar without glue or wire. They will not slip or throttle
- Latex Free - in both the grip and the end cap
- Made in the USA
- Proven at an Olympic level
- Lightweight at just 50g
- Memory - these will conform to your hand over time
- Shock absorption - Silicone absorbs shock significantly better than a rubber grip reducing arm pump and fatigue
- Fully washable
- Installs with comprressed air, window cleaner or rubbing alchol
- Withstands any weather temperature or conditions.
- Can be cut to whatever size you'd like
What's in the box?
- 2 x ESI Silicone Grips
- 2 x ESI push in end plugs
If you're running grip shift, the ESI Chunk Grip will match up best.
Want something a little bit thicker or running Grip Shift? Check out the ESI Chunky
Want something with an ergonomic shape - Check out the ESI Fit CR
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
great grips, nice and thin
great grips, nice and thin but still giving some cushioning. Dead easy install with some isopropal alcohol.
hard to get on and
hard to get on and then after awhile they came loose and would spin in my hands. might of been my bars - raceface carbon bars To much effort to get them again
Fantastic grips. Can seem to
Fantastic grips. Can seem to be expensive but they are worth the cost. Once on they don't move. Provide plenty of grip and comfort especially in wet conditions. Use a spray and wipe type of product to get them on. easiest way to get them off is to use an air compressor with a nozzle. Insert the nozzle just under the edge give it some air and it will slide off.
Chose on the recommendation of
Chose on the recommendation of lbs and very glad I did. An awesome pair of grips. Light, comfortable and grippy even in wet or sweaty conditions.
Have used ESI now for
Have used ESI now for a few years and won`t change . For me they are perfect , soft but not too soft so you have trail feeling still .