Sam Hill's signature model!
Built off the original Impact Low, Sam's signature model offers several great improvements that make these a worthy contender for flat pedal DH riders. These shoes provide you with a reinforced toe cap to protect you from all the obstacles and hazards found on the trail. With a burly synthetic upper, the Impact is both water resistant and helps dry out the shoe faster. Lastly, the Sam Hill signature model utilises Five Ten's world famous Stealth rubber compound for unrivalled grip.
- Legendary Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole.
- Slingshot heel for a secure fit.
- Reinforced toe cap.
- Waterproof polypropylene insole board.
- Compression moulded polyurethane (PU) midsole.
- Quick drying synthetic upper Lace closure.
Please note: While these do offer a fast drying synthetic upper, they are still heavy DH shoes. They can be used for trail riding, however, the Freerider will be a better choice for dedicated trail shoes.
For a full sizing chart - click the last picture.