When you're out putting miles on your XC bike, bibs are favoured by riders for their comfort and performance.
Bibs offer lots great benefits over shorts. They don't have a waistband which is much more comfortable and most importantly, the chamois will stay in place better. This will prevent chaffing allowing you to enjoy your ride. The Ascent Bib offers all the great value and performance as we've come to expect from Fox.
- TruDri fabric offers excellent breathability & moisture wicking
- 3 pocket design with internal half pocket
- Silicone grip elastic at rear hem
- Reflective logo hits on chest, back and arm increase visibility
- COMP CHAMOIS - The combination of triple density foam, 4-way stretch construction and our top of the line EIT carbonium anti-microbial fabric makes this one of the most comfortable long-distance pads on the market.
- Nylon spandex main body fabric with stretch mesh back and straps
- Race fit bib design
- Reflective details
- Silicon printed leg gripper
- Built with COMP chamois
- Built in rear pockets.
- Silicone grippers.
- Fox Evo chamois.
Tips: Bibs are tailored for on bike performance, be sure to assume bike posture when determining fit. When you stand up straight they may feel tight in the shoulders. Many riders also wear bibs under their baggies to utilise the benefits while sticking with their all-mountain fashion.