Fox Shox Float X2 Factory Kashima Air Shock
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Refined internals for 2018!
If descending is the most important part of your ride, then the Float X2 was designed specifically for you! Available in the common sizes for Enduro and DH bikes, the Float X2 will allow you to fine-tune your shock to suit the gnarliest of tracks. With independent high and low-speed compression and rebound damping, the adjustability is endless. The short versions utilise the X2 lever which gives you an easy on-the-fly firm setting for transfers and climbs.
New for 2018, the X2 boast improved oil flow, new seals and a more linear damping profile. These three result in an extremely plush feeling shock that provides outstanding small bump sensitivity while still giving you support further in the travel. If you want the ability to fine tune your suspension and love descending, then this is the shock for you!
- Optional X2 2-position Open/Firm lever- select sizes.
- High and low-speed compression.
- High and low-speed Rebound.
- EVOL Air spring.
- Kashima coating.
- Rod Valve System (RVS).
- X2 Architecture.
- Shock Reducers sold separately.
Available in the following sizes:
- 7.875 x 2 (2-position lever only).
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever only).
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever only).
- 8.75 x 2.75 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only).
- 9.5 x 3 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only).
- 10.5 x 3.5 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only).
- Metric 230 x 65mm (2-position lever only).
- Metric 230 x 60mm (2-position lever only).
There was a recall on Float X2 shocks in November 2016. None of these shocks for sale are affected by this recall.
To purchase shock reducers, Click here.
|Brand||Fox Racing Shox|