Perfect for your next freeride. Constructed from a cotton-poly blend the Sergeant short is durable yet provides a free range of movement.
If you ride with kneepads and spend more time descending, then these shorts are an excellent option. With a 25" outseam you won't get that annoying gap that appears between your shorts and the top of your knee pads. With other features such as zippered main pockets, and an included chamois liner short, the Sergeant is suited for a full day of riding.
While these are fantastic freeride shorts, if you are riding mostly trail and XC type rides you may find the length of the Sergeant to be a bit long for lots of pedalling.
Please note: The 2017 version is 1" shorter and uses 2-way stretch fabric.
- Stretchy cotton blend main body.
- Includes liner short with EVO chamois.
- Interior adjustable waistband
- Cargo pockets with added flap coverage.
- 25” outseam (24" 2017)
- 2-way stretch blend (2017)
- Redesigned pockets (2017)