Seen on the Enduro World Series circuit, HT's T1 Enduro pedals are perfect for riders who love aggressive riding!
Utilising a large CNC machined aluminium body with 2 pins per side, the T1 gives you amazing grip and support. To ensure the pedals hold up to the abuse they see on techy trails in all weather conditions, HT uses their EVO + bearing system. This consists of a needle bearing and bushing per pedal. With an adjustable spring tension and the included 4° float cleats, you'll notice the improved control right off the bat! Works best with all-mountain and gravity style shoes.
Please note: While the mechanism and cleats look similar to Shimano, they are not cross compatible. H1 pedals will give you a more 'positive' in and out feel compared to SPD's. As such, we recommend reducing the tension until you get a feel on the first few rides.
- 368g per pair.
- Cleats weight 64g per pair
- 68 x 83.5 x 16.8mm
- CNC machined aluminium body, CNC machined Cr-Mo Axles.
- EVO + bearing system consists of needle roller and bushing per side
- Include set of HT's proprietary X1 4 degree float cleats
- 2x replaceable and adjustable pins per side.