Legendary KS performance and innovation.
Need an externally routed dropper post? Look no further than the LEV DX! The DX sports all the great features found on the LEV yet provides a friendlier price tag. We are particularly fond of the cable routeing found on the DX. By utilising KS' Zero Movement Cable System, the cable mounts to a fixed location on the post. This prevents the cable from moving up and down with the post, thus preventing annoying cable noise and potential paint wear.
The aftermarket DX comes with everything you need - Alloy remote, cable and housing. To keep the price low, the DX does not offer weight-saving titanium and carbon parts.
- Externally routed, cable actuated.
- Alloy remote with zero movement cable system.
- Zero offset two-bolt, standard rails.
- Black anodised mast and stanchion.
- 518-644g depending on size.
- Lever, cable and housing included.
Please note: While compatible with all handlebars, the lever can be used to replace an ODI lock on grip clamp (gen 1).