Internal version of KS' workhorse.
The LEV dropper post has been the workhorse in the KS line and offers premium features that help set it aside from the competition. The LEV features a lightweight aluminium construction and utilises carbon and titanium bits for further weight saving. With hydraulic internals, this post will feel smooth and precise without any annoying slop.
You are viewing the Integra version which is designed specifically for internally routed frames.
Available in the common seatpost diameters and drops, the LEV is a post that you can depend on while giving you all the performance you need on every ride.
Available in the following specs:
- 27.2, 30.9, 31.6 and 34.9mm seatpost diameters.
- 125, 150 and 175mm drop.
- Internally routed, cable actuated.
- Carbon remote.
- Zero offset two-bolt, standard rails.
- Black anodised mast and stanchion.
- 550-635g depending on size.
- Lever, cable and housing included.
Please note: While compatible with all handlebars, the lever can be used to replace an ODI lock on grip clamp (gen 1).