Designed as a fast tyre for aggressive riders!
The Aggressor features a lower profile centre tread for speed and yet, provides larger side knobs for cornering performance. While it doesn't offer the same level of grip as some of the more aggressive tyres, it is considerably faster.
A high performing tyre that is well-suited for front and rear use on a trail bike. However, for more aggressive riding, the Aggressor is more likely to be used as a rear tyre on all-mountain and Enduro bikes. When used as a rear tyre, we recommend a DHF (personal favourite combo!) or Highroller 2.
- Great tyre for everything from trail to Enduro use.
- Best on high-speed trails that are loose, loose over hard or medium surfaces.
- Available in either a Double Down casing for exceptional strength and reliability or an EXO casing for lighter weight.
Tip: For racers and riders who enjoy technical terrain, the double down casing works extremely well! The weight penalty is worth the extra flat protection when you need it!
- 26 x 2.30 - Dual Compound - Double Down - TR Kevlar Folding - 1005g.
- 26 x 2.30 - Dual Compound - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 815g
- 27.5 x 2.3 - Dual Compound - Double Down - TR Kevlar Folding - 1050g.
- 27.5 x 2.3 - Dual Compound - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 885g.
- 29 x 2.30 - Dual Compound - Double Down - TR Kevlar Folding - 1115g.
- 29 x 2.30 - Dual Compound - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 900g.