Maxxis Ardent Race Tyre
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Faster! Grippier! Is what the Maxxis factory team riders asked for, and that is what they got with the Maxxis Ardent Race.
Designed to fit in between the Maxxis Ikon and the regular Maxxis Ardent it's a great choice front and rear for a XC race or makes a great rear tyre on a trail bike. The ramped centre knobs are closely packed and of a medium height to provide great rolling speed and plenty of grip.
Keeping the same stepped side knob design as the regular Ardent offers lots of gripping edges in loose or soft terrain whilst turning.
- Suitable for front or rear use for cross country or endurance riding
- A great rear tyre on a trail bike
- Lightweight for a high volume casing
- Best on technical XC styel tracks that are hardpack, loose over hard or medium surfaces.
- Comes in a 3c Maxx Speed tread compound for a very grippy, yet fast rolling speed.
- 120 TPI casing allows the tyre to conform to the terrain for excellent grip and comfort.
26 x 2.2 - 3C Maxx Speed - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 650g
27.5 x 2.2 - 3C Maxx Speed - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 680g
27.5 x 2.35 - 3C Maxx Speed - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 705g
29 x 2.2 - 3C Maxx Speed - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 720g
29 x 2.35 - 3C Maxx Speed - EXO - TR Kevlar Folding - 745g