Updated tread pattern improves the grip in intermediate soils over its legendary predecessor.
The Maxxis Crossmark 2 still features super tightly packed knobs in the centre, but they are now more of a stepped and ramped shape. This means that the blistering speed that so many people loved about the orignial still remains. Other changes from the original Crossmark include additional siping of the intermediate knobs and a bit more space between the side knobs to improve in looser conditions. These changes all aid in increasing braking and cornering control.
The Maxxis Crossmark II is a great choice on a cross country or marathon bike front and rear for those that want to go fast...everywhere!
- Weighs in at just 735g with EXO protection in a 27.5 x 2.25 size.
- Super Fast rolling, perfect for cross country or riders that need to ride on the road a bit too.
- Works great front or rear
- Dual compound rubber for good grip and wear characteristics
- Tough 60 TPI casing with EXO protection