Maxxis Crossmark Tyre
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Designed by Swiss XC ace, multiple World Cup winner and former World Champion, Christoph Sauser, the Maxxis Crossmark is a super fast rolling tyre that still retains great cornering abilities on hardpack and medium-hardpack.
The centre tread is almost continuous, which means the Crossmark flies along hardpack and road like no other, yet just off to either side, the ramped knobs reminiscent of the Larsen TT are spaced further apart to offer traction in looser conditions that few tyres this fast can.
- Very fast rolling centre tread
- Ideal for cross country riders on hardpack or loose over hard surfaces
- Suitable for front or rear use.
- A great training tyre with it's low cost
- Not the grippiest tyre for technical XC tracks. Check out the Ardent Race if you want a grippier cross country option.
26 x 2.1 is 620g in EXO TR
29 x 2.1 is 700g in EXO TR or 840g in LUST.
An updated version of the Maxxis Crossmark has been released now too. You can find the Maxxis Crossmark 2 here.
Please note - Wire bead tyres are sent rolled up to minimise shipping costs. The wires in the beads shouldn't get bent during this process, however, if they arrive with a bend, just bend them back til they are straight. It won't affect the performance of the tyre at all.