Met Parachute Helmet
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
If you have ever done an Enduro race, you may have struggled to determine which type of helmet you want to wear. Most riders would probably desire a combination of XC and full face.
The Parachute from the Italian helmet brand MET, is a product specifically designed for Enduro racing. With excellent ventilation and full face protection, the Parachute is the perfect combination of XC and DH lids. This helmet will keep you comfortable on transfers or flatter stages while providing you outstanding full face protection.
- Small - 670g
- Medium - 700g
- Large - 740g
- Monocoque fixed chinguard.
- Homeopathic Embedded Skeleton for extra strength throughout the helmet, spreading the pressure of an impact across. the whole shell.
- Gel 02 padding feels cool on the forehead and is designed to cut down odour.
- Rib system keeps goggle strap in place.
- Camera mount leaves the helmet clean and tidy when not in use, and is compatible with multiple cameras.
- Removable visor, with multi-position tuning.
- Double D-buckle straps.
- Quick release pads in the event of injury.
- Certification: AS/NZ 2063, CE EN 1078, US CPSC 1203, ASTM F1952-2032.
The MET Parachute helmet sold by Mountain Bikes Direct is Australian Standards approved (AS/NZ2063)
Measured around the head above the ears (where a hat would sit)
Small - 51 - 56cm
Medium - 54 - 58cm
Large - 59 - 62cm