With feedback from Aaron Gwin, ODI has created one of the most advanced grips on the market today.
The AG-1 features ODI's version 2.1 clamps. This single clamp design interfaces with the grip to eliminate play and reduce weight. The AG-1 also uses an angled rib pattern with different density compounds to match your hand's articulation points and provide unmatched control. Time for new grips? These are an amazing choice.
- Aluminium reinforced ends.
- Angled rib pattern. Designed to match the articulation points of your hand.
- Version 2.1 clamps. Single clamp interfaces better to eliminate play.
- Multi-Layer grip pattern.
- Ergonomic design different hand positions.
- Bolts increased to 3mm Allen to prevent stripping.
- 135mm long (130mm Bar Space).
- Dual-Durometer TPR
Please Note: V2.1 clamps are not backwards compatible and are not removable. These clamps interface with the grips to eliminate any play.
These grips are not compatible with KS dropper remotes. ODI grips with dual clamps will work with KS remotes.