12-litre capacity for all day trail rides!
If you need space for all your gear, food and 'just in case' items for backcountry rides, the Dakar pack from Ogio has you covered. The Dakar provides a generous amount of storage and the utilises an expandable outside pouch which can fit a helmet or overflow items. They even added armour to protect your gear!
The most important part of any pack is how comfortable it is. A poorly designed pack will cause nothing but discomfort and hot spots throughout your ride. Thankfully, Ogio utilises several great features to ensure comfort. The back panel is ergonomically designed with padding and air channels which prevent hot spots and encourage air flow. This is a greatly appreciated feature on hot days! Ogio also took a different approach with their harness system. As you can see in the photos, they essentially combined the chest and waist strap. This creates a completely unrestricted range of movement while still keeping the bag in place on your back.
The Dakar includes a 3-litre bladder which stays in place in it's specifically designed pocket. Best of all, the pack uses insulating materials the keep your water cooler for longer!
- Dimensions: 44.45 x 25.4 x 20.32 cm.
- 12L capacity including bladder.
- 929g - weight does not include bladder.
- 150D Mini honeycomb ripstop fabric.
- Anti-Sloshing hydration bladder compartment with hook & loop strap.
- Insulated lining that can keep liquids cooler for 30% longer.
- Large front compartment.
- Zippered felt-lined electronics pocket.
- Expandable front storage pocket with moulded armour.
- One expandable and one zippered side pocket.
- Ergonomic back panel encourages air flow.
- Multi-Adjust harness system.
- WebTECH feature safely secures excess webbing.
- 3L bladder - Naturally antimicrobial, BPA free, zero taste, and odor-free.