Increase the range of your 11-speed XX1 or X01 cassette.
If you spend a large amount of time in your 42t cog, you'll love this extender cog. Not only does this give you a slightly lower gear, but it is replaceable allowing you to save hundreds on a cassette replacements.
- 7075-T6 Aluminium.
- Press fit design. No spacers.
- 100g (44T)
- Adds 15g over stock cassette.
- 4.8% range improvement.
- Compatible with Sram XX1 and X01 cassettes.
Please note: Not compatible with X1 or GX fully pinned cassettes. Also, a longer chain is likely required.
- Remove your cassette.
- Using a screwdriver between the 42t and 36t cogs, carefully pry a little bit as close to the press pins as possible. Slowly go around the whole cassette prying a little at a time. Don't try and remove each pin in one pass.
- Carefully align the new cog with the X-Dome so the shift features line up correctly.
- Using a solid backing (wood) carefully press new cog onto the cassette. Just like removal, work your way around in multiple passes.
Tip!: If these instruction don't make sense, we encougage you to visit OneUp's site for detailed instructions with photos.