OneUp Components Shark 50T + 18T Cogs And Cage For Shimano 1x11
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Upgrade your 11-speed SLX and XT cassettes for an improved range.
If you are looking to get more range out of your drivetrain, the 50T Shark Cog is the easiest way to improve your range without purchasing a complete new drivetrain. This kit includes a 50t extender cog, 18t cog to replace the 17t and 19t cogs and a new cage to accommodate the wider range. This kit will allow you to have a 500% range at a fraction of the cost! Whether you want an easier climbing gear or a large front chainring, adding the 50T cog will give you plenty of new options. For example, adding the 50T extender will allow you to change to 30T front ring to a 34T and lot keep the same low gear!
- 7075-T6 Aluminum (50T and Cage), Nickel plated hardened steel (18T).
- Adds 80g to cassette, 9g to the derailleur.
- Compatible with SLX/XT( M7000/M8000) 11-42T cassettes.
- Improves range by 19%
- For standard splined free hub bodies.
Each kit includes:
- 1x 50T Shark Cog.
- 1x 18t Cog (replaces the 17 and 19t cogs)
- 1x Cage to suit either XTR RD-9000 or XT RD-M8000 GS or SGS derailleurs
Note: Only compatible with Shimano 11-speed 11-42 cassettes (M7000 and M8000)
Not compatible with E13 wide flange hubs.
Please see video below for installation instructions: