Learning how to work on your bike is one of the best investments you could possibly make!
Rather than spending hundreds on service bills, this book will teach you how to do cost saving repairs! The BBB will teach you new techniques and provides photos of step-by-step procedures of everything you can think off. Learning how to wrench on our bikes has been one of the most valuable things we have learned. We strongly rocommend this to all cyclists.
Tip: We've seen it all when it comes to service and our biggest tip for working on your bike is to take your time and work in a clean work space. Start with simple tasks and you'll eventiually be able to work up to harder jobs. Lastly, a good torque wrench is extremely valuable for any mechanic.
Updated sections include:
- Thru-axle systems
- Tubeless tire conversion systems
- 11-speed SRAM XX1 freehub removal/installation
- BB30 crankset system
- PF30 bottom bracket system
- Specialized S-Works cranks
- Campagnolo Power Torque systems
- BB86 and BB92 bottom brackets
- 11-speed chains
- 11-speed Campagnolo chain installation
- 11-speed derailleurs
- Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Campagnolo EPS electronic shifting
- SRAM Red derailleur adjustments
- Shimano 9000 derailleur adjustments
- SRAM and Shimano clutch type rear derailleurs
- Tektro hydraulic brakes
- Headset standards and SHIS standards
- Updated torque tables
- Updated tool tables