A must have item for every mechanic!
There's a reason why you'll find Park tools on nearly every mechanics's workbench, they're extremely well made and last forever! If you ever need to install or remove your cassette, the FR-5G is the tool to have! Made from heat treated tool steel, this product will get the job done and never wear out! This particular model uses a guide to help stabilise it during use.
Tip! Learning to wrench on your bike is the most valuable (and cost saving!) skill you can learn. To help improve your knowledge and proficiency, check out Park's Big Blue Book.
- Heat treated.
- 1-inch base fits wrenches and bench vise.
- Guide pin helps stabilise tool.
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings.
- Compatible with some Shimano disc brake lockrings.
- Cassette removal requires a chain whip.