Quickly remove your headset with nothing more than the Park Headset Cup Removal tool and a hammer.
Made from heat treated alloy steel, Park Headset Removal Tools are the easiest and safest way to remove cups without damaging your from. These are offered in two different sizes depending on your head tube and can even double for other press fit related components (see below).
The Removal tool is extremely easy to use, all you have to do is pull it through the head tube until the prongs are seated against the headset cup. With a hammer, you can then knock it out in a blow or two.
Please Note! We've seen it all! The prongs can sometimes slip past the opening in the heat tube on some frames. This will cause severe damage if you don't notice it before using a hammer. Always take a peek once you pull the tool through the HT.
- RT-1 fits 1", 1-1/8" and 1-1/4" headsets. Also removes PF30 BBs.
- EC29, EC30, EC34, EC44, ZS41, and ZS44 cups
- RT-2 fits 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" headsets. Will also remove cups on one-piece cranks.
- ZS44, ZS49, ZS55, ZS56, EC49 and EC56 headsets.
- Strong, heat treated alloy steel with nickel finish