If you're in the market for a light, portable, and strong workstand then look no further
The PRS-25 Team Issue Repair stand features a solid, stable base and an adjustable clamp to secure any bike you are working on. With adjustable height and a folding design, this stand has all the same great features as the PRS-10 but in a much lighter package that has a few added features to make packing and transporting it a breeze.
- Workshop quality clamp head
- Cam style micro-adjust clamp accomodates nearly all frame sizes
- 360° infinite position clamp rotation
- 7cm wide clamp jaws makes it easier to get into tight places
- Quickly and easily folds down to 119cm
- Clamping height adjusts up to 152cm
- Hexagonal shaped aluminium tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminium leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Compatible with other Park accessories and add-ons.
- Weighs just 6 kg
- Max weight capacity 45kg's when the weight is centred over the stand - Suitable for e-bikes!
Please note: Do not clamp carbon frames! We have seen this countless times over, clamping carbon frames with damage them! If you own a carbon frame, please clamp to the seat post only.