Ever wish your dropper post gave you more drop? The new Reverb is available in both 150 and 170mm options to give you all the range you need!
Besides the longer drop options, the new Reverb features completely redesigned internals. Rock Shox set out to increase performance and reliability to give you the best possible dropper post on the market. Featuring a new SKF internal floating piston and increased bushing overlap, the new Reverb is smoother, higher performing and much more reliable. Constructed from durable 7050 alloy, Rock Shox was able to keep weight down while their new Connectamajig connector makes installation a breeze without requiring a bleed.
The Reverb has built a worldwide reputation for performance and is the first choice for riders around the globe! This new version builds on that success to give you one of the best options on the market.
- Completely redesigned internals with SKF floating piston.
- Easy installation with Connectamajig.
- 3D forged 7050 alloy shaft.
- Two available remotes.
- The original style.
- The new 1x remote. Not compatible if you use a front derailleur/shifter.
- Available in 30.9 and 31.6mm seat post diameters.
- 150mm or 170mm drop options.
- 150mm: 440mm total length.
- 170mm: 480mm total length.
- Includes a zero offset remote. Installs either bottom left or top right.
For use with frames with internal post routeing! We do not recommend modifying frames to accommodate internal routeing. With experience in warranty, we have seen frames fail from modification!
Please note: For riders on small frames, the 150mm post will almost certainly not fit.