Utilising the ultra supportive chassis found on the Lyrik, the Yari is the perfect option for riders looking to save some money.
If you love technical and aggressive riding, a stiff fork will give you the confidence and control to allow you to enjoy your ride. By utilising 35mm stanchions and the same chassis found on the more expensive Lyrik, the new Yari was built for aggressive riders! Despite its lower price, the Yari still gives you plenty of adjustments. The DebonAir spring allows you to fine tune the correct sag while providing outstanding small bump compliance and a mid-stroke support. With rebound and low-speed compression adjustments, you'll be able to dial the Yari in for the perfect ride.
The Yari is perfectly suited for longer travel trail bikes, Enduro bikes and even some freeride bikes.
- 35mm stanchions for stiffness and control.
- DebonAir spring provides excellent small bump and mid-stroke support.
- Motion Control IS damper gives you rebound and low-speed compression adjustments.
- 2.8 max tyre size for 27.5" and 29" models. 27.5 x 3.0 will fit in 29" models.
- 2123g - 27.5 160mm with Maxle.
- Magnesium lowers, 7075 aluminium crown, alloy stanchions
Notes: 180mm direct mount rotor (need an adaptor to fit 203mm). If you're increasing travel over your stock fork, please consult your frame's manufacturer, in some cases increasing travel can void the warranty and cause a potential frame failure.