SDG Belair RL 2.0 Ti Alloy Saddle
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
The Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics - providing ultimate comfort, support and control. The Original uses a resilient Polypropylene base that allows extra flex on the edges through each pedal stroke and incorporates a Base Bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer. The 2.0 possess the same overall technology with a Nylon base and the super light (SL) I-Beam use a Nylon Glass Fiber in a Solid Beam design, with a Honeycomb structured core for the lightest strength to weight connection possible.
The Bel-Air uses a Mid-Density PU foam, while both the SL and 2.0 adopt the lightest EVA Foam available and all are strategically designed with a Rear-Risewhich helps rotate the pelvis forward and can provide extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA). The Bel-Air and the SL incorporate a 3/4 Cut design for perennial relief and the 2.0 uses the Peri-Canal – a full length channel to eliminate pressures to the soft-tissue. The entire Bel-Air series features a Nose Platform, providing greater surface area control and power transfer, while also designed with a Down Curved Nose for moving forward on saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
- NOSE PLATFORM - Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- REAR RISE - Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- I-BEAM - Patented SDG Monorail Technology, Honeycomb Structure reduces weight, Micro fine-tuning for precision fit, Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- WEIGHT(s): Ti-Alloy 225g
- DIMENSIONS: 270mm x 140mm
- OPTIMAL RIDEABLE AREA (ORA) : (90-130): Small - Medium
- DISCIPLINES: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)