If you are new to clipless, check out the new AM500 shoe from Shimano. These are constructed from durable materials and have several different features that improve comfort and protection.
Intended for DH and Enduro use, these shoes are great for SPD newcomers or riders looking to save some money. For best results, we strongly recommend using pedals that are trail or DH specific.
- 510g (size 40)
- Durable synthetic leather.
- Asymmetric cuff and padded tongue to protect your foot.
- Velcro strap keeps your laces secured.
- Sticky rubber sole with reinforced shank.
- Recommended for DH and Enduro.
These are awesome downhill focused shoes that still work well for some trail use. However, If you mostly ride trail please keep in mind that due to their intended use, they are heavier and don't offer the same level of ventilation as trail shoes. They will get hot and if they get wet, they will stay wet for a while.
For a full sizing chart, click on the last image.