Shimano SH-M163 Shoes
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Whether you're trail riding or Enduro racing, the M163 will give you amazing power transfer and all-day comfort.
The M163 is the perfect balance of weight, performance, and durability. With glass fibre reinforced midsoles, these will give you the support and power transfer needed for charging sections of trail. With X-straps and a low profile buckle, these shoes will alleviate pressure on top of your foot and keep you comfortable on those long rides. To ensure they keep you protected and hold up to seasons of use, the M163 sports a tough synthetic upper with built-in armour where you need it the most. As we all know, occasionally we have to 'hike' our bikes on gnarly terrain and these shoes provide you with a durable rubber outsole to give you all the traction you need.
It doesn't matter what you ride if you need a dependable pair of trail shoes, the M163 offers everything you need! We recommend pairing these shoes with pedals that sport a medium sized platform such as Shimano's XT trail pedals. Link below.
- Suitable for trail and Enduro.
- Tough, synthetic leather upper with built-in armour
- Cross-X Strap. Relieves tension on top of the foot.
- Low-profile buckle securely holds foot.
- Cushioned insole.
- High volume toe box accommodates different foot shapes.
- Wide range of SPD cleat adjustments.
- Reinforced glass fibre composite polyamide mid sole gives you awesome power transfer.
- Durable rubber outsole gives you great traction off the bike.
- Compatible with standard 2 bolt MTB cleats.
Weight for EU 40 pair is 728g.
For a full sizing chart, please see photos.
To view Shimano XT Trail pedals, Click here.