Spank Spoon Pedals
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Spank is known worldwide for their components and pedals. The Spoon pedals take a different approach compared to most alternatives on the market. Spank developed to Spoon pedals in different sizes to accommodate different shoe sizes. This allows you to get the most out of your flat pedals!
Available in Large, Medium and Small sizes, the Spoon pedals use Chromoly steel axles and a durable extruded alloy body. With a sealed bearing and an IGUS bushing on each pedal, the Spoons will hold up to all the abuse you can throw at them. For maximum grip and performance, Spank added chamfered leading edges to help with pedal strikes and they added 20 steel pins per side. With a concave design and a shoe size specific fit, these provide amazing grip for every flat pedal rider.
- Large (110): Euro 44 and up.
- Medium (100) Euro 39-44
- Small (90) Euro 39 and under
- Chamfered leading edges
- MGR extruded alloy body, CNC optimised
- 110 x 105mm (large), 100 x 105mm (medium), 90 x 105 (small)
- 16 - 12mm concave profile
- 420g per set (large), 400g (medium), 380g (small)
- Cold forged Chromoly steel axles.
- Industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing.
- 20 steel pins (per pedal).
- Shotpeen anodised finish.
- Kids / Race / Freeride / Trail