Take the plunge and experience life without a front derailleur!
The new Eagle GX drivetrain is the easiest way to get into a new 12-speed drivetrain without spending a small fortune compared to X01 and XX1. Offering the same ridiculous 10-50t range, the Eagle GX kit will help you lose that front derailleur forever! This complete kit consists of all the new Eagle GX components to help your get back out on the trail.
Please note: All Eagle components are cross compatible with other trim levels. All of these components can be purchased separately with you want to mismatch with other non-GX Eagle parts.
Each kit includes the following Eagle components:
- GX trigger shifter (cable included).
- GX derailleur.
- GX chain.
- GX Cassette.
- GX cranks.
- 170 and 175 length options.
- Includes 32t ring.
- Does not include GXP bottom bracket.
Please note: The kit does not include cable housing and a XD driver if you don't already have one.
Eagle GX derailleur:
- Eagle 12-speed.
- Aluminium cage, steel springs.
- Compatible with all 12-speed Eagle components.
- 50t max tooth size.
- X-ACTUATION pull.
- Roller bearing clutch with a new positioned cage lock.
Please note: Adjusting your B-tension on Eagle derailleurs can be tricky. We recommend using Sram's chain gap tool
Eagle GX Trigger Shifter:
- 12-speed Eagle only.
- Compatible with all Eagle derailleurs.
- Aluminium trigger.
- Includes shifter cable and discrete clamp.
Eagle GX Chain:
- Eagle PowerLock.
- Solid pins, chrome treatment.
- Compatible with 12-speed Eagle.
Eagle GX Cassette:
- Stamped steel construction - full pin design.
- 12-speed 10-50t
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50T.
- Compatible with all Eagle components.
Eagle GX Crankset.
- 7000 series forged aluminium.
- 610-662g (depending on length)
- Compatible with all Sram Eagle products.
- Sram direct mount standard.
- Includes 32t X-Sync 2 chain ring - Non-Boost.