Experience a new Eagle drivetrain at a fraction of the cost compared to X01 and XX1.
Finally, the new 12-speed Eagle drivetrain is offered in the GX trim! If you're piecing together a new 12-speed build or looking to save some money, the new GX 12-speed crankset is a sure bet. Including an X-Sync 2 chainring, you'll have incredible performance at an amazing value.
To keep costs low, Sram utilised aluminium arms. While not as light as its carbon siblings, they are still robust enough for every type of rider. Featuring the same technology found on the more expensive options, the Eagle GX gives you all the great performance we have come to expect from Sram.
- 7000 series forged aluminium.
- 610-662g (depending on length)
- Compatible with all Sram Eagle products.
- Sram direct mount standard.
- Includes 32t X-Sync 2 chain ring.
- Available in Boost and non-boost options.
Please note: Bottom bracket is not included. Compatible with all GXP type bottom brackets.