Taking performance to the next level!
The original A1 took the mountain bike world by storm when it was first released in 2013. Building on their success and listening to your feedback, the new A2 is the next evolution of all-mountain helmets. With 25% larger vents, the A2 offers noticeably better ventilation and the X-Static liner will wick away moisture and prevent foul odours. The keep you safe, the A2 comes standard with MIPS and utilises dual-density ESP co-moulded with EPP to ensure you have the best possible protection in the event of a crash. True to TLD fashion, you can easily wear your favourite glasses and goggles and the visor is fully adjustable.
If you're looking for the best all-mountain helmet available, the new A2 fits the bill!
Please note: The AUS/NZ version has low profile adjustable strap dividers, not the fixed straps listed in some publications.
- 25% larger vents compared to the A1.
- X-static liner prevents odours and wicks away moisture.
- Dual-density ESP co-moulded with EPP.
- 16% more EPS and EPP on the frontal lobe and splines.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell.
- Break-away aluminium visor screws.
- Customisable fit system.
- Compatible with goggles and glasses.
- Fit kit.
- Includes ventilated storage bag.
- Bonus sticker kit.
- 3-year warranty.
- 350g (M/L)