Troy Lee Designs’ top-line trail kit returns for 2018, with the Ace jersey and short featuring best-in-class weight and versatile performance. The Ace shorts sport a new button/Velcro fly for 2018 for ease of use without adding extra weight, while also retaining the looser fit from last year’s Ace 2.0 revisions. As a package TLD Ace gear is purpose-built for XC riders, yet versatile and durable enough to serve any MTB discipline, including TLD’s world champion DH and Enduro racers who choose the Ace short for training sessions.
Ace 2.0 Shorts Features
- 85% polyester/15% elastane construction is the lightest short produced by TLD
- New button fly enclosure for 2018 is easier to take on and off without adding extra weight
- Relaxed Ace 2.0 fit makes for one of the most comfortable and versatile MTB shorts on the market
- Inner waistband silicone grip secures shorts to rider bibs or liner short
- Sonic welded/laser cut venting across the front leg panels
- Available for purchase as shell-only, which pairs perfectly with the TLD Air Mesh Premium Carbon liner
- Spacious side pocket for storing phone or snack
Perfect for XC and trail riding. The ACE 2.0 is a fresh redesign from TLD with a list of great features to make these your new favourite shorts. Constructed from lightweight 4-way stretch fabric, the ACE 2.0 gives you a completely unrestricted feel on the bike. Featuring a stretch to fit elastic waistband and flat welded seams, the ACE 2.0 will stay in place no matter how hard you ride while providing a close to body fit without chafing.
If you're looking for a great trail short, the ACE 2.0 is an excellent choice.
- Fit lock waistband with silicone gripper.
- 4-way stretch fabric.
- Slightly relaxed fit re-design for 2017
For a complete kit, check out the ACE 2.0 Jersey.
Note: This model comes as a shell/short only - No bib.