The Truvativ Descendant Alloy Bars are a burly aluminium handlebar that offers superior levels of trail feedback and stiffness, perfect for riders who love aggressive riding. With a stylish design, these bars don't just feel great but look fantastic as well.
Built from durable 7075 aluminium, the Truvatic Descendant alloy handlebars are available in different widths and rises to suit a variety of riding preferences. With a flat version suited to more XC riding, a 20mm rise for those who prefer all-mountain or enduro riding and an 800mm wide bar for downhill riding, the Truvativ Descendant Alloy Bars cater for every taste.
- 7075 aluminium.
- 800mm width (25mm rise), 760mm (20mm and 0mm rise)
- 31.8 clamp diameter or 35mm clamp options.
- 7° backsweep, 5° upsweep (20mm rise)
- 9° backsweep, 5° upsweep (25mm rise)
- Flatbar uses 7° backsweep.