Wolf Tooth CAMO Elliptical Chainring
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Experience the benefits of an oval chainring for your CAMO Spider!
Oval rings have made a resurgence within the past few years and for good reason! Oval designs allow you put more consistent power to the ground rather than surging. If you are climbing technical terrain, you will notice the difference and the better traction that comes with smoother power. If you are converting to CAMO Spider or replacing a CAMO ring, be sure to consider this oval ring from Wolf Tooth.
The Wolf Tooth CAMO Spiders and Chainrings offer several benefits over stock designs:
- Creates perfect chainline for better shifting and wear.
- Optimised material usage. Best weight to stiffness ratio.
- Less expensive than replacing chainrings.
- Chainrings are easy to replace.
- Works with round and oval, stainless and aluminium and multiple cranksets.
- Requires a CAMO Spider.
- Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains. 1x9 users should upgrade to a 10-speed chain.
- Narrow/wide tooth profile.
- Clutch style derailleur is recommended for best chain retention.
- 7075-T6 aluminium.
- Chain line depends on which CAMO spider you need.
- You can install and remove ring without removing the Spider.
- Torque bolts to 4 NM
- 30t (32g), 32t (38g), 34t (46g).
Please note: A chain guide is recommended for riders in muddy conditions.
To purchase a CAMO spider, Click here.