The RoadLink repositions road derailleurs so they are able to accept MTB cassettes. This is perfect for converting road drivetrains to 1x without sacrificing the range of a double. It can also be used to increase the range of standard doubles.
If you own a road, gravel or cyclocross bike and would like the added range of an MTB cassette, then this product is for you. Be sure to completely read the following information to ensure your components are compatible.
- Designed for use with 10 or 11-speed 11-36t and 11-40t cassettes. It will also work well with the use of Wolf Tooth's extender cogs.
- Optimised for Shimano 10/11 speed derailleurs and shifters but will work with 9 speed and SRAM and Campagnolo groups. Please note that 11-36t is the max cassette for Campagnolo groups.
- Only works with standard hangers.
- Double chainrings will only work with medium cage derailleurs.
- Will not work with triples.
- Not compatible with direct mount native frames.
- If converting a Shimano road drivetrain to 1x, you may need a chain guide.
10s Cassette Compatibility:
- 11-32: Not Required (GS medium cage rear derailleur works)
- 11-34: Single or Double Chainring
- 11-36: Single or Double Chainring (front rings can be no more than 14 teeth different e.g. 48-34)
- 11-40: Single or Double Chainring (front rings can be no more than 10 teeth different e.g. 46-36)
- 11-42: Not Supported
11-speed cassette compatibility:
- 11-36: Single or double chainrings.
- 11-40: Single and doubles as long as the chainrings are no more than 14 teeth different.
- 11-42 and 10-42 cassettes are not compatible.