Wolf Tooth Dropstop Ring Sram GXP/BB30 Stainless 24t
Made from 416 stainless steel and heat-treated for hardness and strength, these chainrings not only look great but they will stand up to whatever you can dish out. These rings are functionally the same as the Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount for SRAM 5 spoke rings except they are made of stainless steel for increased durability.
These are Direct Mount chainrings for SRAM GXP crank and BB30 Long Spindle cranksets with removable spiders. This will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the SDM ring. We recommend using an L-Wrench like this one or similar for removal and installation of the bolts.
Compatibility: SDM chainrings fit on SRAM cranksets with removable spiders: S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1, X1 1400, Truvativ AKA Cranksets (GXP version), and newer S1400 (or X7) . If the crankarm and the spider are all made from the same piece of aluminum it is not removable. If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankest, check out this explanation of chainline and hub spacing.
- Chainline: 49mm for best 1x performance.
- All chainrings feature the patent pending Wolf Tooth Components Drop-Stop tooth design and are made from hardened and electropolished 416 stainless steel.
- Wolf Tooth Components stainless steel rings will last 5x or more longer than Aluminum rings.
- Use a 10 or 11 speed chain. If using a 9 speed drivetrain, plan to use a 10 speed chain (it will shift great), as the 9 speed chain fits too loosely on the ring.
- A T25 Torx wrench is required to remove the bolts that secure the the chainring or spider to the crankarm. An L-wrench works best since the crank spindle may contact a socket adapter and prevent it from engaging properly.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Product weights: 26t - 96g
- Color: Silver