BikeYoke Triggy Remote
Available payment methods
Ships from our Melbourne Warehouse
To calculate shipping within Australia, you must enter a Post Code above.
Tired of your uncomfortable remote? Check out the popular Triggy!
If you feel that your stock remote feels cheap or doesn't feel clean and precise, check out the Triggy! The Triggy is constructed from 6061-T6 aluminium which provides a positive feel without that annoying slop found on stock remotes. Available in front and rear versions, the Triggy is compatible with most cable actuated droppers on the market.
- Lightweight! (24g without clamp)
- 6061-T6 aluminium with a CNC finish.
- Multiple mounting options to match with common brakes.
- Integrated cable tensioner
- Triggy pulls 12.5mm of cable.
- Only compatible with 1x drivetrains. Takes the place of your normal shifter.
Triggy comes in 2 versions:
For posts that feed from the front of the bike - the cable is clamped at the seat post. To following posts are compatible:
- BikeYoke Revive
- Kindshock LEV, LEV Integra, Supernatural
- Race Face Turbine
- 9Point8 Fall Line
- Easton Haven
- Specialized Command Post
- X-Fusion Hilo SL
- Thomson Elite
- Canyon Strive Shapeshifter
For posts that feed from the rear- the cable is clamped at the remote.
Triggy rear feed is compatible with:
- Fox Transfer
- Marzocchi Transfer
- Giant Switch SL
- Thomson Covert
- Gravity Dropper
- Vecnum Movelock
- YEP Uptimizer
What's in the box?
- Black anodised and laser etched Remote with cable tension barrel adjuster
- Shift cable
- Shift cable end cap.
Please note: If you purchase either a Bar Clamp, I-Spec B or I-Spec II clamp, then you will receive an MMX Remote, with an adapter to suit.