Cut down on chain noise and protect your frame at the same time! Frameskin is a long-lasting durable wrap that easily installs on your chainstay to provide the best protection again chain slap and other potential frame damaging elements.
This product is for riders who want added protection for their favourite rides.
The primary function is chainstay protection however, you can use this product several different ways:
- Both drive and non-drive chain/seat stays.
- Crank arm protection.
- Wherever zip-ties are used on frame and components.
- Waterproof and oil resistant.
- Will not trap grit and water like other similar products. This will keep your frame looking new.
- Does not leave any residue once removed.
- One roll provides more than enough for a heavy chainstay wrap.
- 100% Australian!
- Clean the surface you wish to protect.
- In lengths of about 150mm - 200mm, remove the backing.
- Cut a wedge shape on the free end. This makes it easier the press on to the frame.
- Stretch and completely wrap the Frameskin around the chainstay or the part you wish to protect. Make sure to overlap 1/2 to 2/3. This will ensure proper adhesion.
- Once the chainstay is properly wrapped. Just press the end firmly onto the frame to finish the install!