Transform your ride with a push of a button!
Borrowing from it's more expensive cousins, the SI Integra offers all the great performance you've come to expect from KS without the premium price tag. By substituting some of the more expensive materials, KS was able to keep the price down without sacrificing reliability. Available in 30.9 and 31.6 diameters, the SI Integra will fit most bikes offered today. If you're unsure about compatibility, check out our blog about dropper posts.
- Adjustable Head Clamp.
- Infinitely adjustable travel.
- Adjustable, air sprung hydraulic cartridge.
- Black anodised stanchion.
- Anodised seat collar.
- Machined alloy mast.
- Designed to eliminate virtually all slop.
- Internally routed.
- Includes remote and all necessary parts to install.
Available in the following sizes and options:
- 100mm Drop, 350mm long - 480grams
- 125mm Drop, 400mm long - 510grams
- 150mm Drop, 450mm long - 540grams
- 31.6mm :
- 100mm Drop, 350mm long - 483grams
- 125mm Drop, 400mm long - 513grams
- 150mm Drop, 450mm long - 543grams
The differences between the LEV Si and the Lev Integra are:
1. The Inner shaft of Oil Cartridge is steel in the Si whereas the Integra uses an alloy shaft. This is just a weight saving measure.
2. Seal collar and DU bushing are integrated with the Si, however, the Integra uses a separate DU and Collar.
3. The Si doesn't have the roller bearing below the DU bush that the Integra has. So the Si relies solely on the 3 guide rods to prevent play, whereas the Integra is relying on both the guide rods and a roller bearing.