Goat Links replace the direct mount link or B-Pivot knuckle on Shimano Shadow + Derailleurs to optimise the derailleurs position when using larger cassettes or extended cogs.
10 Speed Information:
Why purchase a new drivetrain when you can increase the range of your Shimano 10-speed setup? The Goat Link compliments the Wolf Tooth Giant Cog for Shimano 10-speed drivetrains.
We recommend this item for riders who are using the GC extender cog with their Shimano 10-speed drivetrains. The Goat Link re-positions the derailleur optimising shifting and improving longevity.
- The GoatLink will only work with Shimano Shadow+ (clutch) 10-speed rear derailleurs which use a Direct Mount link or B-pivot knuckle with a thickness of 7.9-8.1mm. Shimano made a running change in 2013, Shadow+ derailleurs purchased in 2013 and earlier will need to confirm fitment.
- Direct Mount-native frames are not supported.
- SRAM derailleurs are not compatible.
- Eliminates the need for a longer b-screw.
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware included.
- 7075-T6 aluminium.
Chain Wrap at 11t (effects cassette life):
40t: Improved by 69%
42t: Improved by 53%
Free Chain at 11t (effects shifting precision):
40t: Improved by 25%
42t: Improved by 19%
11 Speed Information:
The Goat Link 11 is optimised for using a 10-42 SRAM Cassette, with Shimano Derailleurs and Shifters.
It also provides advantages for anyone running a GCX 44 cog on their SRAM cassette too.
11-40 Not Required
11-42 Not Required
11-45 GS/SGS Derailleur
11-46 GS/SGS Derailleur
10-42 GS/SGS Derailleur
10-44 GS/SGS Derailleur (Wolf Tooth GCX44)
10-45 Not Optimised
9-44 Not Optimised
The GoatLink 11 is compatible with M8000 (XT) and M9000 (XTR) series eleven-speed Shimano rear derailleurs.
The GoatLink 11 mounts only to standard derailleur hangers.
Double chainrings (2x) is supported and requires a long cage (SGS) rear derailleur with no more than a 12t difference in front chainrings (with an 11-46 cassette).
Triple chainrings are not supported.
Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM derailleurs are not supported.
Stainless Steel mounting hardware included
Manufactured in Minnesota, USA
To view the Wolf Tooth GC for 10-speed cassettes, Click Here.